Saturday, August 23, 2008

First Week of School



Well the little Buddha has started 1st grade and she loves it! She is thrilled at the fact she has her very own desk so, in her words, "No one will move my stuff!" She has done well with going to bed and waking up. Me on the other hand...ugh! I feel as though I have been hit by a bus, and I have only had a short week!! It is good to be in the swing of things again. Kids seem OK so far. Dance classes resume mid-September and try-outs for the Nutcracker should be soon! Ballet, ballet, ballet!! So here is to a good school year full of fun, dance, homework, dance, grading term papers (right now I have 98 juniors and 26 sophomores!), uniforms, dance, several beers, and dance!

No comments:

High School Musical

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com