Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Finally!

Well I have moved into the modern age and created a blog! Just this week on the cell phone I have had for a year, I learned how to turn it to vibrate. This being said it is understandable why creating some kind of web page has taken so long. My friend Sara Verpooten inspired me to create this and she for some reason, had faith that I could handle it! VP has kept up her blog on her first son Miles. I have been a part of that, receiving email alerts of updates. I wish I had done the same in regards to my wonderful child SAVANNAH! This site will mostly be dedicated to her, about her, and for her!

I am not sure what to exactly include at this point, but I will say life is good and busy. As for me work is busy and with school year winding down it always becomes stressful trying to wrap things up. Savannah is preparing to star in her first real ballet production of Peter Pan with the Indiana Youth Ballet. She has the role of a starfish princess and is a mermaid! She was also picked to hop in the boat with Peter Pan...I cannot wait to see the production. Her great grandmother, Grammy, from Arkansas is making the trip up here just to see her! She continues to take dance at Jeanne's Dance Academy in Griffith and loves it. She is signed up for teeball in Merrillville's little league and her coaches (Me & Jen) are excited to get started! She is doing well in school and continues to enjoy learning! She is starting to read on her own and loves to practice her writing. It appears I will soon have to stop spelling things I don't want her to know about! She continues to grow, to play, to learn, to dance, to sing, to love, to be sweet...she amazes me!!

Another wonderful technological advancement in my life was a digital camera! It is at this point I am sure you are giggling, but yes, I had a 35 mm load the film yourself camera. Now with this upgrade, it will be easy to share pics and hopefully keep up this blog.

AND SO ...IT BEGINS! KROLAK'S LOG

2 comments:

Lake Central Theatre Company said...

Hey, Krolak, if you think this is cool, there's so much you can do in the classroom with this kind of technology. Think students doing webquests and then publishing them on the web...it's super easy (and not just for me)!

By the way, your blog already looks fancier than mine. I have to get some pictures up!

Carrie said...

Way to go Krolak! I'm so proud of my technologically challenged friend. I'm adding you as a link on my blog.

High School Musical

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com