Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I think I am up and running!


What do you know...pics! With the help of the computer wizard Jen, I was able to somewhat upload some pics for everyone. I still have a lot more to do and organize but baby steps...please! I would love to have some response from anyone so feel free to give advice, thoughts, criticism, money..whatever you would like to give! :) We have a countdown in the works, some banners, a slide show (hopefully) and when I figure it out some video. Sara not only has me involved but it seems Ray has now caught the blog bug and now I feel I have sucked Jen in too! We are all such nerds!

1 comment:

Sarah V said...

I am sooo glad Jen showed you how to put pictures. I was going to come down 8th hour and then I realized I had 34 more yearbook pages to grade. It took me all hour!

Savannah, I can't wait to see lots of pictures of you!

High School Musical

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com