Saturday, September 27, 2008

Proud, Proud, Proud!



Well, being the proud mom that I am I have to brag about the Buddha when ever I can. Being the amazed coach, I MUST brag about Savannah's form! I have been working with her since she could say volleyball and she has been improving a lot! She knows how to hold her arm up and to follow through on a serve, she knows how to hold her fingers for a set (but is not very good yet), and she knows how to pass the ball with fantastic form! For those of you who are not up on the proper form of passing in volleyball, this picture shows it really well! She has one foot slightly in front of the other, her knees are slightly bent, her hands are together properly giving her arms that needed flat surface, and her eyes are on the ball! She can pass the ball to herself about 4 or 5 times in a row and she was the only girl to get it over the net in gym class. She has been wanting to play almost everyday because she wants to improve! She has a raw talent here and she loves to play! I coached right up to two weeks before she was born (so it is in her blood) and I would bring her to the gym when I coached and she would help out. Needless to say she has been around volleyball all her life! I hope she continues to love the sport and does well at it. She continues to amaze me over and over again! She is just so fun to watch grow up.

No comments:

High School Musical

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com