Monday, September 29, 2008

STAR STUDENT

I know she is only in first grade, but she is doing so well. She has received her first progress report that has actual letter grades so I wanted to report her success!

Religion- All areas had a check plus (which is the highest non-grade mark)
Reading - 100% A+ "Great" comment from teacher and all sub-areas have a check plus
Language Arts - 100% A+ "Great" comment and all sub-areas have a check plus
Math - 98% A "Great" comment from teach and all sub-areas have a check plus
Social Studies - A and all sub-areas have a check plus
Science - A and ya the same as above
Art - all check plus
Gym - A
Music - A
Computers -A

The overall comment from her teacher was "Savannah is a very smart, well behaved girl. A pleasure to have in class!"

I am so proud of her! She loves to learn and I hope she keeps it up. Keep this email and ten years from now when she is in high school...I hope I can say the same.

1 comment:

Sarah V said...

Savannah!! That is so great. You are such a smart girl. We always knew that; we just have the proof now!

High School Musical

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com