Friday, January 16, 2009

YAHOO...Another "snow/cold as hell" day!


This face says it all!



A look at the frozen tundra outside. YUK! My patio does not seem so bad but I remember warmer and happier days spent out there :( To go out now...it actually hurt my chest to breathe and I could feel the inside of my nose freeze. As my friend Sarah said on her blog, remind me again why I live in Indiana? The table reminds me of those Hostess Snowballs! Sidebar, right now I am hungry so everything looks like food to me!
SIDEBAR OF HUNGER: It is 9:15 and I am eating Chili with hot sauce! What is wrong with me? Yes I already ate breakfast

This was a face of happier, less freezing days when the Buddha played outside.



Too much fun!


The snow is her friend



Buddha? Where did you go?



TADAH! Here I am...good thing, I thought the snow sucked her up!


Don't let this cute picture fool you...I am freezing!!
I am a tad bit sad for all the days at home. It was our finals week. Needless to say...no finals so we are way behind. Our teacher workday should be a blast! I have never had so many days in one year off! 2 for a flood, 1 for snow, and 2 for dangerous temperatures...I am scared to see what the spring is going to bring! I am not sure I can handle anymore acts of God...you know me I will begin to become paranoid! LOL
STAY WARM...HAVE FUN...ROCK ON!
































1 comment:

elevin said...

Thank you Kro! I really appreciate it! :) Oh, and I absolutely do not mind at all that you read/comment. At first, this was for more of a thing just write, but now I think it's been sent to my entire family, so I do not mind! Thank you for your thoughts and prayers though. Everyone is helping so much and it means a lot to all of us, especially my father. Thank you!

High School Musical

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com