Sunday, February 22, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah

Well it has been forever...again. But I don't seem too concerned since I don't think anyone reads this anyway, it is more of just a personal diary. I started dieting and counting everything I eat. So far I have lost ONLY six pounds (since Jan 20th) but I haven't gained any so that is moving in the right direction. I have been exercising regularly as well. At school we walk three days a week (which I make at least 2) and I have been doing step and other aerobic videos at home. Savannah sometimes chimes in and works out...its cute. I also bought some hand weights and have been doing some weight and ab work. I just feel consumed by this...it is all I think about and it is sort of depressing! I am so fat and have so far to go...it seems like I will never get there. BUT I am going to try to keep it up and see how far I can get. I keep trying to think of our season passes to the water park. I don't mind prancing around my own yard in a bathing suit BUT in front of tons of people day after day....ohhhhhh!

I am sick of school already and I haven't even made it to spring break yet! we have so many days to make up already it seems as though we will never stop. I have pictures and video I would like to put on the blog but Jen has it on her camera and I need her to upload it so maybe I can get her to put some stuff on here for all! I hope my little pound counter keeps going down.

No comments:

High School Musical

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com